Here are some tips for helping to cram for the CCNA exam.
- Restrict your revision to the exam topics on the CCNA syllabus
- Concentrate on the subjects where your knowledge is weak
- Buy a good CCNA certification book such as Todd Lammle's CCNA Study Guide
- Buy a CCNA exam simulator or use our free CCNA test engine
- Create a single page of revision notes per topic, you may want to use our CCNA cheat sheet as a starting point
- Book your exam in advance to give you some motivation
- Review your revision notes and start to memorize the information
- Condense your notes, add sketches, diagrams, mnemonics to aid your memory
About Internetwork Training
Internetwork Training specialize in CCNA training online.
To watch some free training videos, get a free study guide, plus loads more tips and information geared towards getting your Cisco certification sign-up here.