Enroll in our online CCNA Success Bootcamp today and get the whole course for HALF the usual price with this special voucher code.
The material has been fully updated to cover the new CCNA and ICND1 & ICND2 syllabuses.
You'll get over 12½ hours of video training, 30 lab walkthroughs, 13 interactive quizzes, 750 practice questions, 300 flash cards, an online router simulator, plus a CCNA cheat sheet and subnetting eBook.
To be sure of getting this offer you need to act quickly as we close the doors each month as soon as the spaces fill up.
Visit our promotional page and enter the voucher code:
Make a decision to improve your career prospects today and get CCNA certified the easy way for half price.
The CCNA syllabus is comprised of both the ICND1 (CCENT) syllabus and the ICND2 syllabus.
These are the topics you will need to master to pass Cisco's CCNA exam.
To learn the all the theory and configurations required to pass the CCNA exam, enroll in our online CCNA video bootcamp.
You will enjoy learning by watching videos, playing games, configuring Cisco equipment in your own lab.
When you're ready to take the exam, you can use our extensive suite of CCNA practice questions, flashcards and cheatsheet revision notes to ensure you pass first time!
Try our online CCNA video training today!
Theses exam topics are guidelines for the content likely to be included on the Cisco Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 (ICND2) exam.
Configure a switched network with VLANs and verify and troubleshoot interswitch communications
- Understand switching technologies such as VTP, RSTP, VLAN, PVSTP, and 802.1q
- Understand how devices on separate VLANs communicate
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot VLANs
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot VLAN trunking with Cisco switches
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot interVLAN routing
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot VTP and RSTP
- Use SHOW and DEBUG commands to verify the operation and status of a Cisco switched network
- Implement switch security, by configuring port security, trunk access etc
Implement an IP addressing scheme for a medium-size Enterprise branch office network
- Design, calculate and apply a VLSM IP addressing scheme to a network
- Use the appropriate classless addressing scheme with VLSM and summarization to meet the addressing requirements in a LAN/WAN internetwork
- Describe IPv6 addresses
- Describe the technological requirements for running IPv6, such as protocols, dual stack, tunneling
- Troubleshoot and rectify common problems associated with IP addressing and host configurations
Configure and troubleshoot basic operation and routing on Cisco devices
- Verify router hardware and software operation using SHOW & DEBUG commands
- Compare the different methods of routing and routing protocols
- Configure, verify and troubleshoot EIGRP
- Configure, verify and troubleshoot OSPF
- Verify network configuration and connectivity using ping, traceroute, and telnet or SSH
- Troubleshoot routing problems
- Implement basic router security
Implement, verify, and troubleshoot NAT and ACLs
- Describe the types of access control lists and their purpose
- Configure and apply access control lists for network filtering
- Configure and apply an access control list to limit telnet and SSH access to a router
- Verify and monitor and troubleshoot access control lists
- Understand and explain the basic operation of NAT
- Configure Network Address Translation using CLI
- Troubleshoot NAT
Implement and verify WAN links
- Configure and verify Frame Relay on Cisco routers
- Troubleshoot WAN implementation issues
- Describe the importance, benefits and role of VPN technology
- Configure and verify PPP a connection between Cisco routers