You may have heard that Cisco has refreshed the CCNA Routing and Switching syllabus (17th May 2016) to bring it up-to-date with current networking technologies.
Since this news was announced earlier this year we have been busy updating the CCNA exam prep materials on our CCNA training website.
So far we have updated everything except our CCNA Bootcamp videos, which will need re-recording. This is now our main priority.
The new exam numbers are:
ICND1 v3.0 - 100-105
ICND2 v3.0 - 200-105
CCNA v3.0 - 200-125
As of now, you won't be able to take the old exams, but fear not, as only a few topics have changed.
Here's a summary of the changes:
- Added RIPv2
- Added Syslog (previously in ICND2)
- Added IOS Management (previously in ICND2)
- Added IOS Licensing (previously in ICND2)
- Added SPAN
- Added Extended ACL (previously in ICND1)
- Added MLP
- Added PPPoE
- Added QoS
- Added OSPF (previously in ICND1)
- Added EBGP
- Added External authentication (RADIUS/TACACS)
- Added Switch stacking
- Added Cloud computing
- Added APIC-EM
- Removed Frame Relay
- Removed GLBP and VRRP
Note: Only premium members will have access to the new material.